We know you're excited to install your LOMAX™ Cover, however, it's essential to first read and understand your owner's manual. Pay special attention to the safety instructions. Your owner's manual is filled with valuable information on everything from operation, proper care and maintenance techniques.
- LOMAX™ Cover Installation Instructions 2000005
- LOMAX™ Cover Split Rail Installation Instructions 2000124
- LOMAX™ Cover Safety Strap Retrofit Instructions 2000115
- LOMAX™ Cover Protective Film Instructions 2000160
- 15-ON Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon Special Clamp Instructions 2000025
- 14-ON Chevy/GMC 1500 Half Ton and 2015-ON Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500 Special Clamp Instructions 2000028
- 04-14 Ford F-150 Special Side Rail Instructions 2000056
- 16-ON Toyota Tacoma 5ft Box Special Side Rail Instructions 2000111
- 16-ON Toyota Tacoma 6ft Box Special Side Rail Instructions 2000125
- 07-ON Toyota Tundra with Deck Rail Special Side Rail Instructions 2000128
Some model trucks require special insert instructions to aid with installation. See list below for special insert instructions needed for specific model trucks. All special instructions must be used with appropriate Installation/Owner’s Manual listed above.
Watch this video for a quick guide on how to install our LOMAX™ Hard Tri-Fold Cover. This hard folding tonneau cover is easy to install with one tool and no drilling is required. The simplistic design of the cover allows for removal and reinstallation in seconds.