We know you're excited to install your mud flaps, however, it's essential to first read and understand your owner's manual. Pay special attention to the safety instructions.
SPLASH GUARD MUD FLAPS INSTRUCTIONS
- Customizable Universal ROCKSTAR™ Splash Guard Mud Flaps Installation Instructions 2000099 Watch Video
- Fitted Universal ROCKSTAR™ Splash Guard Mud Flaps Installation Instructions 2000156 Watch Video
- 19-ON Chevy 1500 Installation Instructions 2000235
- 19-ON GMC 1500 Installation Instructions 2000236
- 14-18 Chevy/GMC 1500, 2019 LD/Limited & 15-19 2500/3500 Installation Instructions 2000190 Watch Video
- 15-ON Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon Installation Instructions 2000173 Watch Video
- 15-ON Ford F-150 Installation Instructions 2000170 Watch Video
- 11-16 Ford Super Duty Installation Instructions 2000176 Watch Video
HITCH MOUNTED MUD FLAPS INSTRUCTIONS
- ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps Installation Instructions 80707 Watch Video
- ROCTECTION™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps Installation Instructions 2000036 Watch Video
- ROXTER™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps Installation Instructions 2000037
- ROCKSTAR™ Flexible Vinyl Shield Instructions 80955
- Heat Shield Installation Instructions 80726
- Anti-Rattle Clamp Instructions 2000058
ROCKSTAR™ Model Specific and Universal
Dimension A requires a minimum of 3 in. clearance.
Model Specific: Designed to fit OEM receivers and bumpers, may not fit aftermarket products.
Dimension B for 2 in. receiver requires minimum of 2-1/2 in up to maximum of 5 in. clearance.
Dimension B for 2-1/2 in. receiver requires minimum of 2-1/2 in. up to maximum of 4-1/2 in. clearance.