We understand you are excited to install your new truck bed rack. It is important to first read and comprehend your instructions. Your owner's manual contains important information including operation, maintenance and safety instructions.
- ADARAC™ Rack Installation Instructions (with mounting channels) 2000117 Watch Video
- ADARAC™ Rack Installation Instructions 60823 Watch Video
Some model trucks require special insert instructions to aid with installation. See list below for special insert instructions needed for specific model trucks. All special instructions must be used with appropriate Installation/Owner’s Manual listed above.
- 15-ON Ford F-150 Stake Pocket Instruction 70814
- 19-ON Ford Ranger Utility Rail Instructions 2000350 Watch Video
- 16-ON Toyota Tacoma Utility Rail Instructions 2000351 Watch Video
- 07-ON Toyota Tundra Stake Pocket Instructions 2000287
- Cab Guard Kit 2000277
- Tie Down Kit (silver) 2000121
- Tie Down Kit (black) 2000297
- Anchor Cleat Kit 2000144
- Load Divider Kit (silver) 4 pack 2000294
- Load Divider Kit (black) 4 pack 2000296
Watch and see how to simply install the ADARAC™ Truck Bed Rack, ADARAC™ Aluminum Series or ADARAC™ and Aluminum Pro Series. The no drill, easy installation uses aluminum stake pocket inserts to securely attach the tie down rails to your pickup truck. Extend carrying capacity with a sturdy framework capable of handling a 500 lb., evenly distributed load. The ADARAC™ Truck Bed Rack, ADARAC™ Aluminum Series or ADARAC™ and Aluminum Pro Series works with ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers and most inside the rail tonneau covers.