We understand you are excited to install your new truck bed rack. It is important to first read and comprehend your instructions. Your owner's manual contains important information including operation, maintenance and safety instructions.
- ADARAC™ Rack Installation Instructions (with mounting channels) 2000117
- ADARAC™ Rack Installation Instructions 60823
Some model trucks require special insert instructions to aid with installation. See list below for special insert instructions needed for specific model trucks. All special instructions must be used with appropriate Installation/Owner’s Manual listed above.
- 14-ON Chevy/GMC 1500 & 15-ON Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 Special Instructions 80941
- 15-ON Ford F-150 Stake Pocket Instruction 70814
- 02-ON Ram 1500, 2500, 3500 (w/o RamBox Cargo Mgt System) Stake pocket instructions 70802
- Tie Down Kit (optional, not included with Rack Kit) 2000121
- Anchor Cleat Kit (optional, not included with Rack Kit) 2000144
- Load Divider Kit 2000131
- Load Divider Kit 70851
Watch and see how to simply install the ADARAC™ Truck Bed Rack, ADARAC™ Aluminum Series or ADARAC™ and Aluminum Pro Series. The no drill, easy installation uses aluminum stake pocket inserts to securely attach the tie down rails to your pickup truck. Extend carrying capacity with a sturdy framework capable of handling a 500 lb., evenly distributed load. The ADARAC™ Truck Bed Rack, ADARAC™ Aluminum Series or ADARAC™ and Aluminum Pro Series works with ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers and most inside the rail tonneau covers.