Ultimate Trailer Protection
Campers, boats and trailers are all significant investments. What is it worth to you to protect yours from damaging road debris? Avoid costly repairs and retain maximum resale value of your boat, camper or trailer by investing in ROCKSTAR™ hitch mounted mud flaps. Made model specific for the best possible fit, ROCKSTAR™ hitch mounted mud flaps contour to fit your truck’s bumper and act like a shield to deflect rocks and other road debris away from what you tow.
Why choose ROCKSTAR™
hitch mounted mud flaps?
Unique model specific design
- Designed specifically to fit your bumper with a close contour fit, large stabilizing plate and built-in stops
- Vinyl capped stops allow for easy receiver pin alignment
- Rustproof aluminum frame and stainless steel hardware
Better rubber means better protection
- Extra thick 1/2” rubber reduces sailing
- Smooth surface minimizes ice and mud build-up
- Rated to resist heat damage at temperatures up to 250° F
- Trim to fit as needed
- Exhaust holes are designed to work with Dodge OEM dual exhaust
Easy to assemble, remove, and re-install
- Mounts to hitch with no drilling required
- Attaches with an adjustable clamping system
- Convenient frame openings offer quick access to safety chains, pins and wiring
- Simply pull the hitch pin to remove
Available in full-size and mid-size
- Designed to fit pickups and SUVs with center bumper steps, including Toyota Tacoma, Chevy Tahoe, Nissan Frontier & Nissan Titan.
- Same features as the model specific with an adjustable fit
- Available in two finishes, smooth mill or diamond plate
- Trim to fit flaps as needed
- Standard, XL, 2XL and 3XL models available for full-size vehicles
- Standard universal model also available for midsize vehicles
Mud Flap Rubber Options
What People Are Saying
"I got these mud flaps for my 2012 Duramax. They were easy to put on and take off. Just slide them on till they stop and the pin lines up. The mud flaps look great, seem very durable and protected my boat. I didn’t have to alter my exhaust system because these mud flaps have a heat shield that deflects heat from the exhaust system even when towing large loads. The diamond plate looks good on my truck."
Brock M. - ND
"Very happy with the Rockstar Mud Flaps. Easy to install, look great, and it works with a 2 1/2 inch receiver. Thanks for a great product!"
Mark D. - IA
"Finally a product that not only protects what you tow but was made specifically to fit and look good on a 50K truck."
Darren D. - SD
"I tow my boat down a gravel road to get to where I need to launch. For years, I have been trying to find a solution, to keep it from being damaged, that wasn't a permanent mounted mudflap. These ROCKSTAR mud flaps appear to be the answer to my quest. Honestly, wish I had found them 15 years ago - would have saved a lot of damage to my trailers."
Rob C. - IA
Read More Customer Reviews
One Year Limited Warranty