Campers, boats and trailers are all significant investments. What is it worth to you to protect yours from damaging road debris? Avoid costly repairs and retain maximum resale value of your boat, camper or trailer by investing in ROCKSTAR™ hitch mounted mud flaps. Made model specific for the best possible fit, ROCKSTAR™ hitch mounted mud flaps contour to fit your truck’s bumper and act like a shield to deflect rocks and other road debris away from what you tow.
Why choose ROCKSTAR™
hitch mounted mud flaps?
Unique model specific design
- Built-in stabilizer plate keeps the frame level with your bumper
- Rubber capped spacers allow for easy receiver pin alignment
- Rust-proof aluminum frame is available in two finishes, smooth or diamond plate
- Friendly radius corners
Better rubber means better protection
- 1/2” thick rubber reduces sailing
- Smooth surface minimizes ice and mud build-up
- Rated to resist heat damage at temperatures up to 250°
- Optional rubber lengths for custom sizing
- Exhaust holes are designed to work with Dodge OEM dual exhaust
Easy to assemble, remove, and re-install
- Easy to assemble with no drilling required
- Attaches with an adjustable clamping system
- Takes about 15 minutes to install
- Convenient frame openings offer quick access to pin and wiring
"I got these mud flaps for my 2012 Duramax. They were easy to put on and take off. Just slide them on till they stop and the pin lines up. The mud flaps look great, seem very durable and protected my boat. I didn’t have to alter my exhaust system because these mud flaps have a heat shield that deflects heat from the exhaust system even when towing large loads. The diamond plate looks good on my truck."
Brock M. - ND
The ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps comes with one year limited warranty.
Mud Flap Finder
We also have an universal model adjustable to fit your pickup truck or SUV.